CPanel: How to Set Up Adobe Muse With GoDaddy via FTP to upload a website

2018 – I’ve been demonetised ☹ If I’ve been of any help please provide a donation to the SimpleTips4U McFlurry fund @ – Thank You!

In this video i will be showing you how to upload your website via FTP to GoDaddy.com servers via FTP. GoDaddy being one of the worlds largest suppliers of domains, im sure not everyone has the ability to connect. This simple step by step guide should help all those on Adobe Muse configure their connection to GoDaddy.

Remember to support the developers of any of the software used in any of my videos.

Any questions feel free to email me simpletips@live.co.uk

SimpleTips4U · July 11, 2018 at 7:09 am

Hello There! Anyone struggling with Adobe Muse Folder 'Isn't there' Issue / FTP Validation – Check out my new in-depth vid: https://youtu.be/nPl9yRI2xos
Also, I’ve been demonetised ☹ If I’ve been of any help please provide a donation to the SimpleTips4U McFlurry fund @ http://bit.ly/1xST4U – Thank You!

Video To Life Productions · July 11, 2018 at 7:09 am

I would like all my websites in their own folders after the public_html/example1, public_html/example2.

I get the error folder does not point to web site. How do you point the new subfolder you made to the website?

OSD · July 11, 2018 at 7:09 am

This is so annoying, it says the folder is there but also says the folder isn't there.

Soup Williamson · July 11, 2018 at 7:09 am

in cPanel directory should we change that folder destination from it's default? you reference another video where it shows how but it doesn't say which video and not sure how to find the correct directory….

Conrad Gillard · July 11, 2018 at 7:09 am

I cannot get past the first stage of authentication. I followed the steps in the video but Muse gave me the following error: "Server not responding in time, FTP may not be supported on this server [Connection timed out after undefined millseconds]."

Anyone have any ideas of how to fix this?

Jon Saw · July 11, 2018 at 7:09 am

Thank you very much for the video. It worked for me however now that I have transferred an extra domain to my host it is not working.

SamAnsell · July 11, 2018 at 7:09 am

Hi guys, I'm on the last step and Im getting "Folder" ""Does not appear to point to site" [Site name here]. Anyone know why?

Jon Saw · July 11, 2018 at 7:09 am

What are the alternatives to Adobe muse ? Also does this software have the capability to add comment section or outsource it to Disqus commenting service ?

Royel Stevenson · July 11, 2018 at 7:09 am

Hey i figured out why I was getting errors with connecting to folders. Under your cpanel actually copy the folder public_html then paste it into the adobe muse folder. Just typing it into adobe muse gets the folder error, just tried it out of a curiosity and turns out if you do it this way once you paste it. There is actually spaces before public_html. This should work.

err fiv · July 11, 2018 at 7:09 am

about sign in and users dashboard , i must design it in muse or i will find it when i publish my website ? and how i can allow my visitors to posting and uploading ? please i need this information , thank you 🙂

Charly Gaymers · July 11, 2018 at 7:09 am

Hi, I'm stucked at te folder section too, do you think you can help me please ?? 😀

neena86018 Khae · July 11, 2018 at 7:09 am

still struggling with folder on server

chip stallings · July 11, 2018 at 7:09 am

Thank you!

Lena Harman · July 11, 2018 at 7:09 am

IM STILLL STUCK 🙁 its the folder thing at the end that is not working? You say leave it empty but before that you checked all your files – and i dont have so many…. if any im so confused….