Hestia WordPress Theme Tutorial: Make Hestia FREE Look Like The Demo

Check the timestamps below to navigate through the video and make Hestia look like the demo in less than 10 minutes.
๐Ÿ””We post a NEW VIDEO every week so be sure to SUBSCRIBE โž›

This is a step by step guide to setup Hestia. You can download it for FREE here:

Check these resources that I mention in the video:

Hestia Community on Facebook:
Get the links for front page sections:
Add Menu Icons:
Free images resource:

Table of Contents:
00:44 – Get Started With Hestia Free
01:13 – Start with the Customizer
01:29 – Site Identity (Logo and Site Icon)
02:13 – Appearance Settings
03:16 – FrontPage Sections:
03:26 – Big Title
03:54 – Features
05:45 – Testimonials
06:13 – Subscribe
07:07 – Blog
07:22 – Contact
08:01 – Colors
08:11 – Header Options
09:47 – Footer Options
10:18 – Menu
12:03 – Shop

Hestia gives you a fully responsive design that never fails! No matter how you choose to configure your site, it will always remain mobile-friendly and will render perfectly on all devices.

We started doing video-responses for the things we missed in the video. Let us know in the comments where you got stuck.

Video response to Twitter and Instagram feeds:

For more options to customize your website, I recommende you to check the PRO version here:

==========================

Other Useful Links and Videos that will help you build your website:

30+ Free and Premium WordPress Themes:
Top Free & Premium WP Plugins:

Check out our latest WordPress Tutorials on our blog:

Get in touch with us on Social Media.

Facebook:

Twitter:

Please Like and Share if you liked this video or feel free to post a comment.

Robert Walter · November 15, 2017 at 12:35 pm

How can I create the same menu look as you have in the Features menu, with headings and items both verticaly and horizontaly?

Daniel A. · November 30, 2017 at 2:33 am

Hello. Is there any way I can make the logo bigger than 150×100?

Joe Godin · December 1, 2017 at 1:01 am

My contact section doesnt let me edit my location or phone number and idk why. It doesn't show up on the left edit area at all and when I click the blue edit button on the "find us at the office" header it does nothing! help please

y cavens · December 20, 2017 at 2:46 pm

Really an amazing tutorial. I have a question: i would like to get the cool rectangle hover effect that you have on the menu. How do i do this? thanks

Luc Huyse · December 22, 2017 at 1:03 pm

Question: At 3:38 you change the image, title and button text. I see a foto of a bear (where you have the black and white picture at the left and I have a big purple square where you have the big photo + text (Change in Customizer). My Title, text etc are invisible. I have in big letters the word About (which is my first page). Please help

Sparktite · January 12, 2018 at 6:35 am

Are you starting with tiny hestia? Thats the only theme i can get from them for free… ๐Ÿ™

Leila · January 16, 2018 at 12:04 am

How can I add a paragraph or header to the features section??

Maurycy Gasz · January 19, 2018 at 9:08 am

Hi there. I do not have ICONS to -customize menu

arpan mathur · January 23, 2018 at 11:50 am

there is no footer options in my customization.

AzotoN1 · February 2, 2018 at 8:24 pm

Is any possible to add a video in Big Title?

Realspear · February 4, 2018 at 6:11 pm

Is there a way to change the background color for the sections down the page? The "background color" setting doesn't seem to do this.

Doug H · February 18, 2018 at 3:09 pm

I found how to change the opacity of the front page to what I need using CSS code. Does anyone know how to change the colors of the menu items when the front page first comes up/before you scroll down the page and the header changes?

Hafizur Rahman · February 25, 2018 at 3:45 pm

How can a great blog be created with this theme? Please do a tutorial on this topic.

Tammy Harrell · February 28, 2018 at 4:28 am

Great tutorial ๐Ÿ™‚

Atl Kai · March 10, 2018 at 10:28 pm

having trouble figuring out to get the large photo for the front page

Mayank Thakur · March 23, 2018 at 8:44 am

hi i have installed this theme very nice , but i face the problem when i m going to customize this theme effect is not see after customization there is show msg (The previous set of changes has already been published. Please try saving your current set of changes again.) how can i resolve this pls help…

Relic · March 26, 2018 at 10:01 pm

How can I make it look like the demo, my website is blank with a purple square. Please help.

Relic · March 26, 2018 at 10:55 pm

Also is it posible to make a slideshow for the header?

Diego Duarte Valenzuela · March 29, 2018 at 7:25 pm

Something happens. I can't see the front page in customize section, it only displays the inner pages. I know it's a platform issue and not the theme's fault, but anyone know how to solve this?

naveen ch · March 31, 2018 at 5:01 pm

I love Your themes a lot! I have builted 3 ecommerce websites using your themes.. My clients are very happy with the look and functionality…

naveen ch · March 31, 2018 at 5:02 pm

Just had a problem.. How to make hestia search results look like product search results rather than blog which means not showing price or anything

Samir Ranpara · April 5, 2018 at 1:12 am

How do I change the contact content details? Through customize, it opens the editor but no option to save and if I publish after making changes, those changes are not visible??

Ram Lilawat · June 9, 2018 at 12:04 pm

Hi, Sir I Trying to make the home page of my website like showing in "Hestia theme preview" Means in theme preview showing separate -2 box for posts, how I can do like this.
Please replay me, Sir. (sorry for bad English)