How to backup your website in cPanel
• Log into cPanel.
• Go to Files section and click on Backup Wizard icon.
• Main backup screen will appear through which you can backup or restore files in your hosting account.
• Click on Backup link appearing on screen. You will have an option of backing up part of your account (which can be chosen from various options). It is also possible to directly take full backup of your account by clicking on Full Backup button.
• For full backup generation, click on backup destination, email address and click on Generate Backup button. Full backup will be created to home directory.
• To download a copy of backup to computer, click on the backup link on the screen. Give an option to Save it.
• Restoring files: From main menu, click on Backup Wizard icon on files section. Click on Restore button. Choose the restoration type you want to do. Locate directory from your local computer. Directory will be restored.