How To Choose The Best Hosting For Wordpress: Shared vs. Managed Hosting

Check out another of my videos: “BREAKDOWN: Select and Mask vs. Refine Edge – Photoshop CC”

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

If you’re looking into what kind of hosting you should get for your website, I’m happy to say that I am working with my long-time host, WP Engine to put out a couple videos talking about hosting and some of the things that I love about WP Engine and maybe pass along some hosting information that will be of value in the process whether you use WP Engine or a different web host. In this video, I break down the difference between a shared hosting plan and a managed host and why you should know the difference, especially if you run your own business and have a WordPress website.

Check out WP Engine and what they have to offer right here:

SNAPCHAT & MORE:

👻 tutvid.com

SPONSOR(S):
I’m proud to say that WP Engine is the sponsor of this video and has been providing me with hosting for the past few years. They’re really pretty great. –

Christopher Jensen · March 1, 2018 at 3:44 am

I believe that GetLark will be a better platform for WordPress. The main advantages are: 14 days test period, which you can expand by another month by clicking on this link http://bit.ly/2BOyQDi, very high performance (SSD and LiteSpeed), very simple dashboard and fast technical support.

Main · March 1, 2018 at 3:44 am

you are trying to sell this affiliate deal to hard.. you almost had me, but then i listen to the words you use..
4000 views.. that's like 4 dollars worth of affiliate credit.
you should spend your time on learning how to lie better, manipulate better, because you suck, you couldn't sell me water in Sahara, even if my life depended on it 😀

Juan Carlos Nieves · March 1, 2018 at 3:44 am

yet another biased review

morning shine · March 1, 2018 at 3:44 am

Siteground hosting the best in WordPress

scott jones · March 1, 2018 at 3:44 am

Wow this video is just a 10 minuet advert for WP Engine.

Sanu Nagpal · March 1, 2018 at 3:44 am

Best Answer on Top WordPress Hosting https://www.allindiabloggers.com/finding-the-best-wordpress-hosting/

Marcus Preston · March 1, 2018 at 3:44 am

Thanks for the video! I'm new to WordPress and I've been researching hosting because I plan on building a WordPress website in the near future. Why is it that SiteGround, a WordPress.org recommended hosting service, is so much cheaper than WPEngine for the same package? SiteGround is only $3.95/MO. compared to the equal plan of WPEngine that is $29/MO.

Joe Scoppino · March 1, 2018 at 3:44 am

Thanks a lot for this recommendation Nathaniel. Efficient staging and site transfer is something I really need.

Richard Dale · March 1, 2018 at 3:44 am

It will still be shared though. Won't be a dedicated server. Managed is decision for support not performance. To be honest shared is also managed really so the whole title of this video is inaccurate.

21upbowls · March 1, 2018 at 3:44 am

They also restrict what plug ins you can install on your website

Rich West · March 1, 2018 at 3:44 am

This is just an ad! What a waste of time.

Krabbel8beiner · March 1, 2018 at 3:44 am