How to Use the Revolution Slider Plugin 5.4+ FULL TUTORIAL

Learn how to add a slider to your wordpress website using the slider revolution plugin. This video teaches you how to use the slider revolution plugin. TEXT TUTORIAL:
Slider Revolution 5.2 Plugin Site: (affiliate link)

You will become a Pro! with the slider revolution plugin for wordpress after watching this video.

5:13 Step #1: Get the Slider Revolution Plugin for WordPress

7:47 Step #2: Go to WordPress Website

8:14 Step #3: Install Slider Revolution Plugin

9:31 Step #4: Go to Slider Revolution 5.2 Dashboard (WordPress)

9:53 Step #5: Activate Slider Revolution Plugin

12:38 Step #6: Download Zip File for Images

13:01 Step #7: Create Demo Slider #1

50:46 Step #8: Create Demo Slider #2

1:06:13 Step #9: Create Demo Slider #3

1:38:05 Step #10: Create Demo Slider #4 (Ken Burns effect!)

If you want to know how to add a slider to your wordpress website then this is the most comprehensive video tutorial on how to use the slider revolution 5.2 plugin for wordpress.

In this video, we teach you how to use the slider revolution by creating four unique sliders for your wordpress website, including using the ken burns effect that comes with the slider revolution.

Please make sure to LIKE the video and subscribe. You can also share the videos with others 🙂 Learn how to use the slider revolution and never look back!

This is the link for the slider revolution:
(affiliate link)

And this is the text tutorial on how to use the slider revolution for your wordpress website!

I hope you create an awesome slider for your wordpress website 🙂 Leave a comment and let me see!

YeahBody · November 20, 2017 at 10:00 am

Thanks for your video, is The youtube slide available on mobile?

pranitha chandra · November 21, 2017 at 7:59 pm

Hi I'm new to WordPress. I was able to see animations when I select animations tab in slider settings. but when I enter on my website its just normal text and slider backgroung image no animation is working please help.

Rogel Tura · November 27, 2017 at 11:07 am

I really appreciate your time teaching us about this stuff and thank you. What I really hated is that after 36:30 you show us the preview. Fine. I was still following your track. But when I click mine (preview), it will only show which slider was previewed and now other slider is showing. Plus, when I hit the Click Botton there's no Action. It will just stay the same. Can you please explain. Thanks.

A. Jain · November 28, 2017 at 7:43 am

hello could u please do a video which specifically takes care of responsiveness of a slider on various platforms and give suggestion as to what kind of img we should use as slider. We would have been all better off if slider automatically resized as per platform its being used on n specially in case of premium sliders.

Oliver Weiss · December 2, 2017 at 11:01 pm

WOW! Thank you so mutch for this tutorial!!!!!!

Michaela P · December 4, 2017 at 11:00 am

I haven't watched the full tutorial, so excuse me if I'm wrong, but I fast forwarded it and couldn't find where you explain in full about the slide revolution layout (full width, full screen etc). For example when I choose full width it doesn't really work on cell phones on full width, it works more like full screen. Also if there's an option not to center the photo on cellphones but choose which part of the photo should be shown on cellphones. I was searching for a full tutorial so these stuff could've been explained as well. Thanks anyway.

Jack Wilson · December 5, 2017 at 2:43 am

Hi, i really want to make a game site, may i have your advice please?

Amalia Camargo · December 6, 2017 at 1:12 am

Hellpp lol i cant the omages to look. Good on my phone amd tablet

Over 60s · December 6, 2017 at 3:22 pm

I must agree with other people here, Its a great video and so helpful to an old bloke (72) like me. Thanks a lot.

Matt Mayes · December 13, 2017 at 4:05 pm

hey man, when i publish a video on slider 5. the video is muted how do i get the sound?

ฐวัฒชัย ศรีริเกตุ · December 14, 2017 at 7:39 am

revolution slider not show image on mobile
็How I fix this ?

istehsun noor · December 19, 2017 at 3:07 pm

Excellent

Sarah Chloe · December 19, 2017 at 8:57 pm

Can you go back to the editing mode where you can add subtitles for this video? I would LOVE to see this with closed captions or subtitles. 🙁 THANKS!

jadeja jaypalsinh · December 25, 2017 at 11:17 am

in there require visual composer for use slider revolution??

Umashankar Mandal · December 30, 2017 at 6:34 am

Hello sir,can I get a copy of flatsome from you. I'm student. I Can pay if u say so. Umashankar.mandal2010@gmail.com is my Gmail, pls reply.

Dennis Jud · December 31, 2017 at 1:19 pm

Thank you very much … excellent tutorial!

Gary Horne · January 15, 2018 at 6:21 pm

A great tutorial, do not understand the thumbs down. My fa-scissors icon is a circle with an arrow thing. I enlarged my T and t to 100 x 100, but it is still the same ? I can attach a screen print to show you…

GMMG Blago · January 19, 2018 at 3:54 pm

Cool NYC TECH CLUB, thanks for best info!)

Krishna Gopaul Paul · January 24, 2018 at 10:06 am

I have a Question> First thank you so much for your tutorial.
The question is: in the demo 2 (youtube link) I want to customize one thing.
Say when the video starts the Headline, subheadline, and button will disappear and when the video end, they will come again.
Is that possible? if so, then what is the procedure?

Frankie AutoCAD 2D 3D Tutorial Channel · January 24, 2018 at 11:56 am

great tutor

Ryan Joseph · January 26, 2018 at 5:08 am

Great Vid! How would I create rotating/toggling text?

Lisa H · January 26, 2018 at 9:57 am

Really excellent, comprehensive tutorial. Great job!

sanjay jaiswal · January 31, 2018 at 10:32 am

how can stop revolution slider autoplay video

Scott Hall · February 4, 2018 at 8:10 pm

thanks for the info http://self-employment-jobs.com/email-processing-system/

Elson-n AUQUEL · February 6, 2018 at 3:19 pm

Can I use the slider revolution if I am using Sydney theme?

The Naughty Spanish Channel · February 8, 2018 at 2:01 pm

How SEO friendly is this plugin?? Thanks!

Agnieszka Piwowar-Ząbek · February 13, 2018 at 11:57 am

Hi, How can I make my slider to don't disappear? Even when I choose end time as 10500ms – on the website text disappear after few seconds… 🙁

Leonard Chaplin · February 16, 2018 at 6:30 pm

Hello, I upgraded my resolution slider, but when I try to add slider to create a third one, it doesn't allow me to create the third.

Leonard Chaplin · February 16, 2018 at 6:31 pm

How would I be able to add a third slider? Thank you

Daniel Jolicoeur · February 18, 2018 at 9:19 pm

When you explain how to add a paragraph on the cat slide, I can't do it. You say to move the box a little bit to get all the text inside the text box but it is not working. I think its a glitch of the application.

tariq916 · February 19, 2018 at 6:32 am

You said really quickly and u take almost 2 hours. hahahahahah.

Fly sports · February 19, 2018 at 7:58 pm

admin plz make a website for photographer …..plz

Kim Paffen · February 19, 2018 at 10:19 pm

I need some help!

Your video is great; thank you for that. I followed all your steps, but the background image still isn't fullscreen. I keep getting this white space on top of the menu and fullscreen image and the image on my mobile version also has a white space below the fullscreen image. Not sure what goes wrong here. I tried different image sizes but that doesn't make a difference. I also didn't use an extra enter or row when I inserted the slider into the page. Here's my testpage: http://www.kimpaffen.com/slide1/. I'm using Rev.Slider together with the Epix photography theme from Acoda.

I would appreciate your help! Thank you so much!
Kim

judy lapointe · February 20, 2018 at 9:31 pm

can you help with a slider problem. when I installed this template the background image slowly moved, now that movement is not working on computer but does seem to be working on cell phone- why?

Mellissa Rempfer · February 23, 2018 at 10:40 pm

Hi NYC Tech Club, thank you for such an amazing step-by-step video. I have a question, and I am hoping you can help me out. I want to have layers of text that fade in and out, with the next text fading it a few seconds afterwards. I feel like I am missing something. I am in the animations for each later with a fade in and also a fade out for that later specific layer. Yet, the text is not fading out. Am I missing something?

Phila Hoopes · February 27, 2018 at 8:37 pm

The paw icon does not work – I have researched it and it is obsolete. Do you have any substitutes.

Levy Sarah · March 10, 2018 at 8:56 am

Hello, need your advice, I'm looking for a carousel slider can you recommend a plugin. Here is the slider style I am looking for. Thank you very much http://lartdutheatre.fr/
I purchased revolution slider

Gary Horne · March 21, 2018 at 10:08 pm

Great tutorial… Is their a way of uploading another font. Thanks

Chris Moule · March 26, 2018 at 9:11 am

my text isn't mobile responsive. Do you know why this would be? Great video though mate

Shohag Reza · April 1, 2018 at 8:17 am

Thank you very much for your video. I want to know that how can I add a popup button at slider revolution using shortcode ?

Joseph Sanchez · April 6, 2018 at 4:51 pm

Hello, good tutorial, rather a question, how do I insert more fonts of letters, since the slider revolution gives predetermined fonts?

neraknerak1 · April 7, 2018 at 4:57 pm

I love your videos. They are so helpful! Thank you.

gabrieliusu · April 24, 2018 at 5:14 am

Hey there, Great tutorial! I have a question though, I am trying to make my own slider, but I have an issue I want to ask you. So my Image is 1200×250 and I have set the layer grid size to 1200×250 (standard slider, full width). Once I go to edit the slide, the grid is being cut, and it shows full of 1200×200 with another 100px in both sides and 50px of height cut, any idea how can I make it all 250px being usable?

Everything Nature · May 8, 2018 at 2:23 pm

I would have loved to know how you made the drop-down menu in the upper right corner. I'm new to this. Good tutorial.

village numerique · May 23, 2018 at 4:49 pm

great tutorial thanks

taylor miles · June 5, 2018 at 12:46 pm

please do you have tutorial on how to use The Hanger – Modern Classic WooCommerce Theme

Reza Arian · June 7, 2018 at 3:05 am

HI i need to have something same but without clicking on portfolio I mean slides just show up 1:42 ?