Install SSL certificate on WordPress no steps skipped 2015

SSL certificates have really come down in price. I show you how to get an SSL installed for less then $10 in this video with no steps skipped.

Here is a link to the Comodo SSL certificate from Enom follow the video to get it installed on a domain.

You will need a Dedicated IP address and access to the WHM Panel to follow this tutorial.

T Adams · June 28, 2018 at 6:42 am

Thanks…..i have I Page with wordpress and i bought SSL from ipage and i have logo on my site worked good for a couple mths. and now i have to go into dashboard to manually click on SSL malware for it to start showing the date for that day,i have the BEGIN CERTIFICATE and BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY codes but not sure if i am to put these codes into my wordpress site somewhere,i don't see where……am i to put these codes in somewhere……..thanks

R.A.C. Marketing LLC · June 28, 2018 at 6:42 am

great! many thanks!

Hundred · June 28, 2018 at 6:42 am

if im on bluehost i can only buy it from them right?

bigwhopper83 · June 28, 2018 at 6:42 am

Couldn't this be done with Let'sEncrypt for free if you're just doing your admin page?

Steady FastFaith Biyinzika Gates · June 28, 2018 at 6:42 am

Have been looking for this, thanks dear, so am asking How can i buy S.S.L certificate from http://www.enom.com, And i install them manualy in blue host c panel, i want to do it my self
because S.S.L certificates blue host are too expensive for me. thanks.

Murph Alt · June 28, 2018 at 6:42 am

Essential is domain validation only. Is this enough for ecommerce and is it pci compliant?

Johnny English, PhD · June 28, 2018 at 6:42 am

I think if the SSL cert is issued to your domain name, you shouldn't need a dedicated IP address.

Of course you should use a dedicated IP address for hosting a site. But for the SSL, as long as the domain name remains the same, the client's browser's SSL verification should still succeed even if the IP changes.

If the SSL cert is issued to your IP (instead of your domain name), then the verification will fail if the IP changes.

Paulo Pereira · June 28, 2018 at 6:42 am

I´d like to know how to enable ssl in a wordpress website thats hosted your computer. I have a website and I don´t want to pay for hosting. So,,Can I add ssl encryption to my website? Ty anyways and Great Video

Barry Hickman · June 28, 2018 at 6:42 am

Thank you Todd for sharing this video with the WWW
Kind of you to take the time to do it . Very helpful

Gunawan Winahyu · June 28, 2018 at 6:42 am

Hi.
I have a woocommerce shop host in hawkhost.com but it shared hosting. should I upgrade to semi dedicated hosting or dedicated hosting in order to install SSL to my website / domain?

I saw basic SSL EssentialSSL by Comodo from sslcertificate.com only $5. Can I buy from that web and install it to my hosting?

Please reply. Thank you so much.

Tony Bones · June 28, 2018 at 6:42 am

ok but what about front end?

Saad Shaikh · June 28, 2018 at 6:42 am

do we need to create an account on roundcube

Tony Osborne · June 28, 2018 at 6:42 am

Thanks for the simple step-by-step. Using Namecheap rather than eNom but still easy to follow. Now, Facebook is happy with our eCommerce site. 🙂 Look us up on Twitter, folks. We're always looking to make new friends… @elevateyourbuzz

Ping Ngui · June 28, 2018 at 6:42 am

I try…try…try.. again ..I not  working for me .. can u help ??