MAGEFORCE – Magento SetUp – Fields Mapping – English Version
Video guide about Salesforce setup for MAGEFORCE Magento extension.
MAGEFORCE is an extension developed by Alfa9 and it’s purpose is to synchronize Magento and Salesforce instances.
MAGEFORCE is the first extension that combines the versatility of the best CRM in the market, SalesForce Enterprise, with the performance of the world No. 1 Ecommerce platform, Magento.
MAGEFORCE extension allows:
– Working with Salesforce Enterprise licenses:
– Load the wsdl file with the definition of Enterprise objects.
– Possibility of mass timings from lists.
– Easy to debug errors and configuring alerts.
– Developed using Magento Best Practices.
– Multisite and Multistore.
– Easy to configure.
– Unidirectional data synchronization: Magento to Salesforce:
– Synchronization Magento Products with price (using SalesForce Pricebook).
– Synchronization Magento Customers with default addresses for billing and shipping.
– Synchronization Magento Shopping Cart as SalesForce Opportunity Proposal.
– Synchronization Magento Order as SalesForce Opportunity, completed orders as Closed Win, and canceled as Closed Lost.
– Synchronization Magento Contact (Magento contact form) as SalesForce Leads.
Compatible with Magento v.1.7+