WordPress Tutorial 1: Introduction

Updated video on getting started with WordPress Development:

My new advanced WordPress course:
My new beginner WordPress course:

This is the beginning of a series on WordPress. In this initial lesson we learn what WordPress is, why it’s useful, and get a feel for what we’ll learn in upcoming lessons (admin screens, custom theme development).

Watch the full playlist for this WordPress series:

To view a complete list of the WordPress lessons in sequential order visit:

Sign up for my newsletter to receive periodic webDev tips, tricks, resources and coupons. Join the list at

Follow LearnWebCode on Twitter for resources and updates:

john abe · January 14, 2018 at 2:43 pm

ayus brad

wassim belkin · January 19, 2018 at 7:10 pm

The best plan for webhosting and VPN goo.gl/PB4HWw try it

Jonathan Dahlin · January 20, 2018 at 9:59 pm

Take a look at https://worldconcernsblog.wordpress.com/

Jonathan Ericson · January 22, 2018 at 12:55 pm

Thank you!

Opal Prichard · January 22, 2018 at 2:22 pm

Thank you so much for this. I just started using this a few days ago and I had no clue what I was doing, so this is a great help 🙂

MOAZ PRODUCTIONS · January 26, 2018 at 12:29 am

ANYONE NEED A STUNNING WEBSITE! (E-COMMERCE OR ANY …) HIRE ME !!!!

Erik EH. · January 26, 2018 at 2:45 am

He is an awesone teacher and really gives you everything you need to make your first WordPress site. I was able to follow along and build my first sight. The only tip I would give everyone is I found the lowest priced Domains and Website hosting at: http://www.blueskydomains.com
It was also super easy for me to get my WordPress installed and setup there. They also have FREE phone tech support to help you out which is great!

Muhammad Safeer Rizvi · January 26, 2018 at 8:09 pm

I've trained people for support roles. You're a great educator. Thanks for the uploads.

Kimberly K · January 27, 2018 at 8:04 am

I was having fun creating a blog until I had to learn about html. I was using blogger by google.

Tico Techno · January 28, 2018 at 6:59 pm

Visit My Website for Free Themes and Plugins Also,Nulled SEO Tools.
<a href='http://wpshacks.com&#39; rel='dofollow' title='wpshacks'>
wpshacks.com
</a>

Tico Techno · January 28, 2018 at 6:59 pm

Visit My Website for Free Themes and Plugins Also,Nulled SEO Tools.

wpshacks.com

Vandanarao GCK · January 29, 2018 at 8:35 am

Hi,thank you soo much for this tutorial,learnt lot from this.
now i'm convering my html template to wordpress,there i have lot of doubts in header nav menu while redirecting pages from one page to another,please help me with some tips

Anna Kirton · January 29, 2018 at 8:47 am

this is really good .. very useful keep uploading more videos like this

Heidi Botham · January 31, 2018 at 12:09 am

Thank you – Very easy to understand for beginners.

Zelda's Fox · February 1, 2018 at 7:00 am

Oh the irony. The ads before and after the video where for wix.

dasveit · February 2, 2018 at 1:33 am

1.5 speed, thank me later.

Khalif Al Mahmud · February 2, 2018 at 6:58 pm

I have seen this tutorial very carefully And I Loved it so much.
After watching the tutorial,there was strong confidence in yourself.
Now I can do all the work related this.
See, I have created gig related this.
gig 1:https://goo.gl/ub2VyE
gig 2:https://goo.gl/JrHZUi
Got a lot of benefits from this tutorial.
Thank you very much.
Have more tutorials.
Again and many thanks again

Sofiene Achour · February 4, 2018 at 10:11 pm

thanks you excellent cours https://www.000webhost.com/1042617.html

Thoughtful Minds · February 5, 2018 at 8:17 am

WordPress has become one of the most famous platforms for taking the business online. This video shares good information and is useful for wordpress beginners.

Musik VSTs and More · February 8, 2018 at 12:45 pm

Great tutorial. I´m going to learn watching all of the tutorials in your series! Have a great time!

RichardCda · February 9, 2018 at 4:22 pm

Very useful instruction conveyed in a manner that makes the subject matter easy to absorb.

shafiulla baig Mogal · February 10, 2018 at 7:32 am

NW Theme · February 17, 2018 at 8:51 am

we Provide World Best Premium Themes http://www.nwtheme.com/

Adriano JosĂ© · February 21, 2018 at 2:11 am

Parabéns Pelo Vídeo! Está precisando de fazer a contabilidade da sua empresa: http://www.primordialcontabil.com.br

Sakthi Bro · February 22, 2018 at 2:08 pm

Best Top Creative Web Design Company in Tirupur – Make Stylish Mobile Responsive Website for your business with SEO Giant Web Developement Company – Get Free Quote

#seo #webdesign #company #tirupur #seogiant #webdevelopement #websitedesign #dollercity

Mary Ann Cruz · February 23, 2018 at 7:16 am

hi sir. is the theme is easy to do? im having hard time to edit.

Gautheny Gad · February 23, 2018 at 8:11 am

Good morning people.

Well recently a friend of mine installed a new theme on a blog i worked on, actually, he was not supposed to do that but he did. The theme he installed came in a mess, first, all registered readers received hundreds of blog post notifications in there email of new articles being posted.

I had back ups of the month before so i was able to fix that. Unfortunately, there are things (links and articles and even some designs from the other theme i couldn't remove)

I used a couple of plugins to remove junk from the db, among others.

I am not sure how to remove the links you see in the footer. Or What folder they went into…

I ll appreciate if someone could give me a hand.

The live site is lettresnoires.com in case you want to see it yourselves.

Thank you.

Translation Services USA · February 25, 2018 at 7:36 pm

Checkout this new WordPress Plugin which makes your website multilingual! It is 100% SEO friendly and works with all themes including WooCommerce.

sbphptricks · February 28, 2018 at 10:48 am

awsome tutorial.

Ray Nicol · February 28, 2018 at 12:40 pm

I'm just about to complete this series of video tutorials and it is by far one of the best I've come across in teaching this subject. It's clear, well presented and easy to understand. Very professional. It breaks down creating a theme into nice, bite-sized chunks and has clarified for me an otherwise bewildering subject. Many thanks.

Wai Chan · February 28, 2018 at 4:01 pm

Hi, Is your tutorial still relevant in 2018 ? I saw some recent WordPress tutorial are more easy. It just need to download Beaver Builder to build navigation. The whole website can complete within 1 hour. We should use the simplest way to done the same thing.
Please tell me is it wise to learn this tutorial in 2018?